HTML Project fixes

So I fixed a bunch of bugs with both of my HTML based projects, mainly “Project” (That’s the file name, real original I know) not working on mobile. I also removed a lot of unused content from the file, such as the menu buttons that never worked, and assets that went unused. Both files are now smaller and should load faster, with Project2 now using Construct3, so that’s cool.
We are making final preparations for the skyline, and the majority of the skyline script has been written, and MOSI is nearing completion for now, as all the buildings are mostly complete. I’ve also been seriously thinking about 3D printing something, though I’m still looking into the viability/cost.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.